Assam PSC JE Syllabus 2019 – 2020 APSC AE Syllabus 2019 How to Prepare for Assam PSC Jr. Engineer Exam 2019 Assam PSC Asst. Engineer Latest Exam Syllabus 2019 Important Topics for Assam PSC Exam Assam APSC Exam Pattern for Jr. Engineer & Asst. Engineer Assam Public Service Commission Syllabus Against the Advt No. 06/2019
Assam PSC JE Syllabus 2019 – 2020
Latest Updated On 08.01.2020 : Assam PSC JE & AE Syllabus Is Released….Check Now Government Jobs in Assam
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently announce about the Recruitment of 463 Posts of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer. Many interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. Candidates Submitted their Online Application Form Till 21.12.2019. Candidates Can Check the Recruitment Details from the Below Link.
About Exam :
All the Candidates are waiting for the Recruitment exam of APS for JE & AE Posts. Candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
Expected Exam Pattern:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Time Duration Will be 02 Hours.
- Exam Will be based on Candidate’s Last Education.
The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/ screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
Expected Exam Syllabus:
Section-A: General studies (50 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions) Full Marks : 100Marks
- Current affairs of last one & half years, particularly of Assam.
- History of Assam & India.
- World Geography including India & Assam.
- Indian Economy, Indian National Movement and Role of Assam.
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in India.
- Indian Polity, Political System in India.
- Culture of Assam& India.
Section-B: (50 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions) Full Marks : 100 Marks
Important Link Area