Central Railway Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For RRC CR Mumbai Clerk Recruitment 2020 Check Selection Process Age Limit Exam Date Last Date Qualification Get all Details Of Central Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment Check notification of rrc cr Junior/Senior clerk Vacancy RRC CR GDCE Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification RRC CR clerk jobs 2020
Central Railway Clerk Recruitment 2020
About Central Railway Clerk Recruitment:-
Central Railway are inviting Online application for filling up Junior/Senior Clerk posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway as on the date of issue of notification. Central Railway Job India
Details Of Vacancies:-
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Clerk 2020:-
- Only serving regular Railway employees of Central Railway eligible to apply For the Junior/Senior Clerk Post
- Note:– RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11/08/2003 (RBE No. 139/2003).
Education Qualification For RRC CR Junior Clerk 2020:-
|Junior Clerk||Candidate Should Have Passed 12th or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex servicemen.|
|Senior Clerk||Candidate Should Have Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
Application Fee For Central Railway Junior/ Senior Clerk :-
- GEN/OBC/SC/ST : – NIL
Selection Process:- Selection Process will be based on :-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply For Central Railway Clerk Recruitment :-
- Click on – “Online application for selection under GDCEQuota”
- Click on – “Click here to apply online”
- Click on – “Click here to register”
- Fill all the details for registration , Click On Submit.
- After Registration Registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail address
- After that Login with Registration ID and New Password .
- Fill the details of the Graduation / 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, as the case may be, as mentioned in your Service Record and its details .
- Upload The Photograph & Signature.
- Click on “SAVE AND PROCEED” button to proceed .
- After Complete the Form Download the copy of application.
|Last Date of Application Submission||29.04.2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|