CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 Chhattisgarh PSC Insurance MO Exam Pattern 2020 How to Prepare for CG PSC IMO Written Exam 2020 CGPSC IMO Selection Process 2020 Important Topics for Chhattisgarh PSC बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has recently announced about the recruitment of 52 Posts of Insurance Medical Officer. A large Number of Candidates filled the Application form from 09.04.2020 to 08.05.2020. Candidates can check the full Detailed recruitment notification from the below link. Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh
All the Candidates filled their Online Application form and Now they are waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam Will be Conducted & Date of Examination will be Announce Later. The Exam will be Written Type. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
Here we are providing the prescribed syllabus for the exam of Insurance Medical Officer. After studying that syllabus Candidates can easily clear there exam. Here is the Exam pattern and syllabus for the Insurance Extension Officer Exam.
- Online Examination (300 Marks)
- Interview (30 Marks)
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Related Subject||100||200|
► Main Exam(On-line) will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
► There shall be negative marking of 1/3 mark on every wrong answer.
► Question Paper Will be Bilingual e.e. English & Hindi
► Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Part -I General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contribution of Chhattisgarh in freedom movement.
- Geography of Chhattisgarh, Water, Mineral resources, Climate and Physical Conditions.
- Literature of Chhattisgarh, Music, Dance Art and culture of theChhattisgarh.
- Tribes of Chhattisgarh, Dialect Rituals and Festivals.
- Economy of Chhattisgarh, Forest and Agriculture.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh Governance and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and Energy Resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, Health and current events in Chhattisgarh.
Part -II – Related Subjects
Section I – General Medicine and Pediatrics
- General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preven table diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizoprenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new bom care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
- Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics)
- General Surgery
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock patho-physiology and management.
- General Surgery
- GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Ante-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
- Questions on applied anatomy.
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization.
- Questions on infections in genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High risk pregnancy and management
- Intra Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- FAMILY PLANNING
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
Important Link Area