Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Haryana SSC SI Exam Syllabus 2020 Haryana SSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2020 HSSC Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 Haryana Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2020 Haryana SSC Advt. No. 06/2019 Syllabus Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2020 Download pdf
Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announc about the Recruitment of 400 Posts of Sub Inspector. Many Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application form. Haryana Police Syllabus
The HSSC will conduct the Exam for the above Vacant posts. Soon the Exam Will be Conducted on the Date from August. The HSSC will Conduct the Written Exam for the above posts. More Details are as Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Sub Inspector Exam conducting by Haryana SSC.
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Knowledge Test (Written)
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern is as follows :
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- Knowledge Test Will be of eighty (80) marks.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100)multiple choice questions of o.g0 marks each.
- Test shall be of ninety(90) minutes duration.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer.
- The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person have graduated from a recognized University for the post of Sub Inspector.
Exam Syllabus :- Haryana Police SI Syllabus will be as follows :
General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
General Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Candidates Equalling Seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each Category Shall be Declared to Have Qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- Physical Screening Test (PST) Will be Only Qualifying in Nature.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Scrutiny of Documents
Education (maximum 07 marks): 04 Marks for the candidate with higher education i.e. a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (which-take 04 or more years after 10+2 to get a specialized degree) issued from a recognized university and additional three (03) marks for a post Graduate degree in any of the aforementioned streams issued from a recognized university. Candidates with a Post Graduate degree in any stream other than the ones mentioned above shall get no extra marks. However, the candidates having a degree over and above their post Graduation e.g. M.Phil or Ph.D in streams other than the ones mentioned above will get additional three (03) marks
(II) NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively.
Important Link Area: