Karnataka Bank Jobs 2020, Apply Online For PO Vacancies 2020:
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Post 2020:
Karnataka Bank is going to fill a large number of vacancies in its branches located throughout India. He recently posted a new job notice on 08/01/2020 for probation officers. Invites online applications from degree holders. According to the notice of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020, these vacancies are distributed to the vacancy of Karnataka Bank PO 2020. Applicants who are looking for work in a bank in the private sector can register online from 08/01/2020. The deadline for submitting an online application from Karnataka Bank is 18/01/2020.
Karnataka Bank PO recruiting apply online link and notice is available at Karnataka Bank Career. Applicants must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The maximum age of candidates must be 28 years. Karnataka Bank will conduct online testing and interviews to select suitable candidates. Karnataka Bank will conduct online testing on 16.02.2020 in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharvad Hubbolli, Mangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi. More information about the Karnataka Bank employment vacancy, curriculum, answer key, merit list, selection list, confirmation card, result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be uploaded to the official website.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Details 2020:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment||08/01/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment||18/01/2020|
|Online Test Date||16/02/2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer Post 2020:
- Master Degree in Any Subject at Any Recognized University in India
- For More Information Check Official Website
- Candidates upper age limit should be 28 years.
- Check Notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Karnataka Bank will conduct online testing and interviews to select suitable candidates.
Mode Of Application:
- Only online application will be accepted.
- For All Candidate Fee 600rs.
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates 500rs.
- Pay The Exam Fee Only Through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Only In Debit Card Payment Mode.
How To Apply Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website karnatakabank.com.
- Click Career find the advertisement RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I), click on the advertisement.
- Karnataka Bank notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print out of the application form.