OSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2020 Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 For 219 Posts of Excise Constable Odisha SSSC Excise Constable Job Vacancy 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
OSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment
Applications are Invited Online Through the OSSSC Website www.osssc.gov.in for Recruitment of 219 Posts of Excise Constable (on Contract Basis) lying Vacant in different districts, E.I. & E.B Division and the Flying Squad Division under the Excise Department of Government of Odisha. Government Jobs in Odisha
Details of Vacancy :
Excise Constable (Contractual) – 219 Posts
Candidates Should be Minimum 21 Years – 32 Years Old (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below.
Pay Scale:Pay Band & Scale (Pre Revised) Pay Band-I, i.e. Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Consolidated revised Monthly Remuneration Rs. 8,750/-
A Candidates must have Passed the High School Certificate or Equivalent Examination.
He Must Have –
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language Subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or Equivalent Examination With Odia as Medium of Examination in Non- Language Subject; or
- Passed in Odia as Language Subject in the Final Examination of Class-VII or above; or
- Passed a Test in Odia in Middle English School Standard Conducted by school & Mass Education Department.
All Candidates other than SC, ST Category have to pay fee of Rs. 100/-.
How to Pay Fee:
The Fee Can be deposited through Online Mode by Login into the OSSSC Website or by Conventional Mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”
How to Apply:
All the Candidates Can Apply Through the Online Mode Only. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Candidates Should read all the Instruction Carefully Before Submit a Online Application Form.
- Physical Standard Measurement – 03 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test – 30 Marks
- Education Achievement – 07 Marks
- Written Test – 60 Marks
Important Links or Download Section: