RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2020 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020 for 270 posts of Security Guards Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Online Application Form 2020 RBI SG Recruitment 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
RBI Security Guard Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Bank’) invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 270 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank. Before applying, Candidates should Check all the Details Provided Below. RBI Government Job
Detail of Vacancies :-
Security Guards – 270 posts
Age Limit :- (as on 01-1-2020)
Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by necessary documents.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of residential status of the candidate.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Pay Scale :-
Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances , viz: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, Personal Fixed Allowance, Shift Allowance, Special Functional Allowance, Special Allowance (I), Grade Allowance, Washing Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Security Guards is approximately Rs. 24,052/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
Application Fee :-
Intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs.50/- shall be payable. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply :-
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up the On-line Application.