SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Admit Card Pre Mains Exam Training Jr. Associate Mains Admit Cards 2020 Download SBI Clerical Cadre Admit Card Main Exam Training JA Call Letter Admit Card 2019 Exam Date 2020
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated On 12.02.2020 : SBI has Released the Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card. Check Now Through The Link Given Below.
- Acquaint yourself Booklet ( Hindi / English )
- Scribe Declaration Form
About Recruitment & (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announce about the Recruitment of 8000 vacancies of Junior Associate (Clerk). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Commenced From the Date 03.01.2020 to the Last Date 26.01.2020. More Details about the Recruitment is as Provided Below.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
About Exam :
All the Candidates Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the Pre Exam. Soon the Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of February/ March, 2020 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 19.04.2020 (Tentatively). Selected Candidates In Pre Exam Will be Called for the Main Exam on the Date 19.04.2020. The Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
Preliminary Exam Date : February / March 2020 (Mention in Candidate’s Admit Card)
Main Exam Date : 19.04.2020
SBI Clerk Admit Cards :
The weblink for downloading the e-admit card of SBI Clerk Written Exam will be provided Soon on the SBI Official website. The candidates are advised to download their e-admit card of Written Exam from the SBI website. The candidates shortlisted for Written Exam are advised to bring the self attested photocopies of certificates i.e. date of birth, caste certificate (in case of OBC/SC/ST/PwD categories) and educational qualification filled in by the candidate in their online application. Candidates Also Can Download there Admit Card From the Link Provided on Below.
SBI Clerk Pre Admit Cards 2020
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk Exam is as follows :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
There will be no separate cut off for each and every section. Candidate need not to to get minimum cut off marks for each section decided by SBI.There will be total cut off for the examination. Candidate have to qualify the total cut off to qualify for the Mains Exam.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step)
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of SBI https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Then Candidates Must Find the Link to Download Admit Card.
- Candidates should have Registration Number, Date of Birth & Password provided at the time of registration.
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our Page to get the latest Alerts regarding the Any kind of Exam, Syllabus and other Relate Information.