UPSC Assistant Engineer Interview Call Letter 2020 UPSC Interview Date Schedule for Medical Officer 2020 Check out List of Roll Numbers for Union PSC Specialist Grade III UPSC SDMO Interview Dates How to Download UPSC Asst Engineer Interview Admit Card
UPSC Assistant Engineer Interview Call Letter 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced about the recruitment of 134 Posts of Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Anthropologist, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Assistant Engineer, Scientist ‘B’, SDMO & Specialist Grade III. Many Eligible Candidates Filled their online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting application form is started from 25.01.2020 & Conducted till the Date of 13.02.2020. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
Candidates Will Be Short-Listed For Interview On The Basis Of The Information Provided By Them In Their Online Applications, They Must Ensure That Such Information Is True. Selected Candidates Will be appear for Interview on various dates. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below.
Date of Interview :-
Interviews will scheduled to be held in the Upcoming month of 2020 on prescribed reporting time mentioned in front of the name of candidate in list.
Date & Venue of Interview :- Announce Later
Admit Card :-
All the Candidates should download their admit card because without admit card candidates can not give the Interview.. All the candidates must download it before appear in the Interview. Admit card will be uploaded soon. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPSC and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
How to Download Admit Card :-
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Find e-Admit Card link on the Home Page. Click on that Link.
- It will take you to Admit Card Download Link.
- You can download Admit Card by either using your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name.
- Final Step is Fill your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name & Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
Download UPSC Assistant Engineer Interview Call Letter 2020 : Available Soon
Documents/ Certificates to Be Produced At the Time of Interview:
a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
b) Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/ Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
f) A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
g) Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
h) A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc. the following documents shall be submitted:-
- In case of marriage of women – Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of re-marriage of women – Divorce Deed/ Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
- In case of divorce of women- Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female – Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicants permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
i) Certificate/ Document in respect of Age relaxation for:
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs in prescribed proforma from competent authority.
- Central/UT Government Employees/Servants in prescribed proforma from competent authority issued after the date of advertisement.
- Meritorious Sports persons in prescribed proforma from competent authority.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from Husbands.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
- Persons seeking age relaxation under special provision/ order.
j) Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/ adhoc/ daily wages/ hourly paid/ contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
k) Certificate(s) in respect of claim regarding Professional Registration, Language, Publications, NET, GATE, Conference, Internship.
l) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Final Words :-
All Candidates are advised to be in Touch with Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website or Candidates can bookmark (https://www.greatgovernmentjobs.in) us by pressing Ctrl+D for Latest Updates regarding Interview & further process of selection.