UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2019-20 Pdf – Download UP Vanrakshak Exam Pattern
Are you looking for UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf? Then, you are in the right place for your search. Here we have presented the updated UPSSSC Vanrakshak 2019-20 study program and also its download link for use in preparing the UPSSSC 2019 exam for Forest Guard (Vanrakshak), Animal Ranger, Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak publications. For more detailed information on the 2019 UPSSSC Forest Guard Program, read more sections of the article of government jobs in India.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2019-20
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently published a recruitment notice to fill 655 vacancies for ranger and ranger posts. Applicants who have applied for UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019 are looking for the UP Forest Guard Exam curriculum. For those applicants, we have updated the latest UPSSSC Forest Guard curriculum 2019 together with the Examination Pattern. So that the applicants can consult the program of studies of the Forest Guard of Uttar Pradesh Vanarakshak 2019 and obtain the subjects to be prepared. Therefore, applicants for Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 can use the Vanarakshak syllabus provided below as a reference in their preparation.
Applicants should consult this page and prepare well for the exam to get the best grades on the written exam. Consequently, in order to obtain the position in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, all applicants must have a complete idea of some factors, such as the UPSSSC Forest Guard Examination Pattern 2019, the syllabus, the Selection Process and also the Documents of the previous year of the UP Forest Guard. Scroll down for more detailed information on UPSSSC Vidhan Bhavan Rakshak Syllabus 2019. Download the PDF UP Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 by visiting the attached link below.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2019-20
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) and Animal Ranger|
|Number of Post||665|
|UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Date 2019||January 2020|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2019-20
Applicants who have requested the exam must verify the exam pattern before taking the exam. We have provided the UPSSSC Forest Guard Examination Pattern 2019 here for candidate reference. You can also find the UPSSC program for Forest Guard publications on the official website. Candidates can consult the following exam pattern for effective preparation.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Question||Number of Marks|
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part- II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part III General Intelligence||50||50|
|Type Of Examination: Objective Type Questions|
|Time Duration: 02 Hours|
- The written examination will be of objective type choice questions.
- The composite paper will carry 180 questions of a total of 180 marks.
- The time duration will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking.
UP Forest Guard PST, PET And Medical Pattern 2019-20
Candidates who will qualify for the written exam and the interview will be called to appear on the Personality Test. The total interview score will be 20 marks.
Physical Standard Test(PST)
The PST test will be qualifying in nature. Applicants are expected to have the following physical measures:
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||GEN / OBC / SC – 168 cms||GEN / OBS / SC – 152 cms|
|ST – 160 cms||ST – 147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||GEN / OBC / SC – 84 cms||Weight – 45kg to 58 Kg|
|ST – 82 cms|
- Applicants who will pass the written Test and the Interview, for them the test mentioned above will be carried out.
- Note: The minimum expansion of the 5 cm chest is mandatory.
Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test (PET)
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for candidates who have passed the Standard Physical Test (PST).
- For the PET test, the male candidates must complete the 25 Kms race in 4 hours with 10 kilograms of weight and the female candidates to complete the 14 km race in 4 hours.
- There will be no impact of PET on merit lists, as this is only for qualification purposes.
- After completing all the tests, it will be checked whether the applicants are medically fit or not according to the scale of the medical test.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Selection Process 2019-20
Applicants will be selected for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Vanarakshak publications based on the test performance below. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will conduct the following rounds on a tentative schedule.
- Written exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination